**The resource list below has been updated as of October 8, 2018; 5:21 PM EST**
Our team is traveling to Wilmington beginning today to assist with damage assessment and recovery efforts at Pinewood Apartments and The Glen Apartments in Wilmington, NC. We anticipate having additional information available at our local management offices in the coming days.
Electricity has been restored at Pinewood as of the time of this posting. Efforts are currently underway to re-open the leasing office on Wednesday, September 19, 2018. Damage assessment and recovery efforts are expected to begin on Wednesday. Residents may contact the leasing office in person, by phone, or by email. Please understand that information regarding specific homes may not be available immediately and calls and messages will be returned as quickly as possible.
The Glen Apartments
Electricity has not been restored at The Glen as of the time of this posting. The leasing office is currently open, but only partially functional without electricity for phone and computing systems. Damage assessment and recovery efforts are expected to begin on Wednesday. Residents may contact the leasing office in person at this time. Once electricity is restored this website will be updated.
Thank you for your patience during this time as our communities in Wilmington work to recover from the impact of Hurricane Florence. Phillips Management Group’s top priority continues to be the safety of our residents and our property management teams during this recovery period. Please see the list below for resources which may be helpful to you and your family.
Apply for federal disaster relief (FEMA)
General Recovery Help
- Dial 211 or 888-892-1162.
- Text Florence to 898211
Donate to Florence Recovery
- Text Florence to 20222.
- Visit governor.nc.gov/donate-florence-recovery
Latest Road Information
- Visit www.DriveNC.gov
- Call 511
- Or call Department of Insurance at 855-408-1212.
River Flooding Information
- Flood Inundation Mapping and Alert Network: https://fiman.nc.gov/fiman/
Disaster Distress Hotline for Counseling and Emotional Support
Food and Nutrition Services
- How to buy hot food with your food and nutrition benefits https://www.ncdhhs.gov/news/press-releases/north-carolinians-enrolled-food-and-nutrition-services-program-can-use-benefits
- Lost your EBT card? Replace it by calling the EBT Call Center at 1-888-622-7328.
NC Small Business Disaster Recovery Resources
- Back@Home North Carolina, will assist approximately 350 households that require housing relocation support to exit the disaster shelter. Rent will be provided for the displaced households. If you would like more information about the Back@Home initiative, please contact email@example.com.
- NCHousingSearch.org is being used to locate housing for those displaced by Hurricane Florence, including Back@Home program participants.
Report Price Gouging
- Call 1-877-5-NO-SCAM.
- File online complaint at http://ncdoj.gov/pricegougingcomplaint
Instructions on how to plan and prepare for severe weather as well as access to real-time weather, flooding, traffic and shelter information
Coast Guard Search and Rescue
- Call 1-757-398-6700
- Or download the Gas Buddy App
Resources for Veterans
- Veteran Hurricane Hotline Number: 1-800-507-4571
- Veteran Pharmacy Customer Care: 1- 866-400-1243